Fracking here 2 weeks ago

Any updates on Section 17,20,29 7N 2W? I know they were fracking the last I heard 2 or 3 weeks ago. Anybody in the know have any info ? Rockhound have you heard any more about it ?

Completions for both Millan Mu wells are listed as of May 23, 2024. No production information will be available to the public until about four months after completion. It will be on the OK Tax site.
https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/web

1 Like

Thanks Martha. I am mainly looking for some info that is not yet public , LOL ! Very curious about this one since I have interest in it.

Only working owners would have the info and they may be bound by a confidentiality agreement.

2 Likes

I am glad you mentioned that. I was actually curious if there was something like that , that keeps things under wraps until the proper time.

Millan MU 3HEX is listed on the OTC with June Oil. 1744.69 bbls

Millan MU 4HEX is listed on the OTC with June Oil 2391.06 bbls

Gas will probably show up in about a month.

1 Like

Thanks for posting. We don’t really know how much of the month they pumped do we ? I sort of wonder what expectations were on it ? Hope there is a lot of gas also.

You will get a better feel over the next six months. You may have a partial month for June on oil. You may have a partial month on gas as well. The wells have to clean up frac fluid first and then stabilize.

1 Like

Yes, I hope there is a larger oil tally later. The gas may be make or break for the project, really. At least we know there is something down there !

From my experience as a royalty owner the first few month/years are the largest royalties $ you will receive, them seem seem to taper off considerably after that. Not complaining though.

1 Like

Horizontal well volumes decline rapidly in the first four years and then tend to level out at a low level, potentially for decades. Revenues will be tied to prices of products, volume of products and royalty rates for the net acres/spacing acres.

2 Likes

Yeah, previously it always seemed that way to me also. But I think the next month will be more indicative. They want to get their investment back ASAP if they can. No telling what they laid out of those wells but it is crazy money I am sure.

1 Like

The AFE (Authorization of Expenditure) is often in the Pooling exhbits. So one could get a predicted number estimate for drilling and completion.

1 Like