Chisholm Trail 11-14-1MXH and Village 1-15-10XHW

Both of these wells are in 1S-4W and have been in production for some time, both are Continental Resources wells. The last check I received on the wells was dated 3/25/24. The PUN on Chisholm Trail shows production reported through April 2024 with no production reported for February 2024. I was not paid for Nov. 23 oil or for gas or oil for March and April 2024.

Same type story for Village well. Production is reported through January 2024, for which I did receive payment. However no further production is shown.

Does anyone know what has happened with these wells? If they are shut in for some reason, how long are companies in Oklahoma allowed to keep them shut in? Is there a form they would have to file with OCC about a shut in well? How long to they have to pay royalty interest owners when production is reported to OTC?

Thank you for your help.

Also not getting revenue from the Duke 14-23 in same township. Must be shut-in for other wells being drilled.

Chisholm Trail area-You had infill wells very close by that were drilling and or fracking during that time frame. So they shut in the nearby wells to protect them. Chisholm 2-23-14-11XHM was completed 2/11/24. Chisholm 4-23-14-11XHM was completed 2/25/24. Chisholm 3-23-14-11XHM was completed 2/26/24. Frank Eaton 1-2-11XH was spud 6/13/24. Rig is still onsite as of 7/12/24) If you did not get the massive amount of OCC cases that went with those wells, make sure that you contact Continental Resources and get your correct address to them. Also make sure your address and description of your mineral rights are properly filed at the county courthouse in Stephens.

Village area- Hondo 2-22-15XHM was completed 1-14-24. Hondo 3-22-15XHM was completed 1-14-24.

Duke area-see the Chisholm wells as they went through sections 14 & 23.

Thanks Martha, figured that was the case. OCC paperwork as a load, yes. Still working curative for Cousins in Sec. 23. Been a nightmare.

If you don’t get payments by six months after completion, start fussing by certified letter. Since they already were paying you on the parent wells, you should have less hassle on them.

You may still have curative work on the other one. Good luck!

Teresa: All these wells were shutin for fracking of offset wells. They are usually shut in for 30-90 days depending on several factors. They should be back on line soon and revenue should return in 3-4 months. There are no forms filed. This is normal procedure.

Thanks Todd, you the same one Todd, I used to know? Ashford cousin?

Yes, but not cousin.

Even after 2 certified letters to Casillas when our checks didn’t come for a year and a half after they started producing we have never received our 12% interest.

Duke 14-23 appears now back in pay status.

So frustrating! Did you send them to the royalty owner’s department? Sometimes, you have to revert to having an attorney send the request on their letterhead.

1 Like