Contacting XTO

I recently inherited mineral rights from my dad. Upon his passing, I contacted the various energy companies to let them know. Most of his minerals were in a Life Estate and there was no issue in transferring ownership. Some were not, so his Will was probated in the state where the minerals are located (Oklahoma). I sent all necessary documents to each company, including the probate initial hearing decree, naming me as Personal Representative. The probate process was completed last month, so I then sent each company documents showing the chain of heir ship (I’m the sole heir), the mineral deeds for each related county, and the final probate decree.

Everything has gone well with all the companies, except for XTO. I am getting emails from two different addresses asking for the same documents (third time now). When I reply, I get a “permanent error” message. When I call, I am referred to the same website with the email addresses that say “permanent error.” One email address is divorder@exxonmobil.com; the other is UIS-LAND-BP-MANAGEMENT@exxonmobil.com. Can anyone advised me on a working phone number to speak to a real person and/or correct email addresses?

The person making the requests is Veronika Blasko, Analyst-Land Operations Unconvetnional, Global Business Services, Financial Services, ExxonMobil Hungary LLC…. I would appreciate advice regarding how to proceed with XTO. Thanks!

Have you sent a certified letter to XTO’s headquarters? If not you may want to do that with all requested information as well. Ask for the ticket or case number for tracking purposes. My past experience is that sending a certified letter, follow up emails and calling ( whenever/ if the phone number works) is sometimes required. From their website:

The headquarters for XTO Energy Inc. is located at the ExxonMobil campus in Spring, Texas.

22777 Springwoods Village Pkwy. Spring, TX 77389

Phone [+1 817 870 2800](tel:+1 817 870 2800) or [+1 800 299 2800](tel:+1 800 299 2800)

1 Like

Thank you for the assist!

We are in the same boat. The divorder email address would not work, the phone line only referred us to that email before disconnecting. We emailed UOG-DO-OWNER-INQUIRY@exxonmobil.dom asking for help and received an email letting us know we could upload docs to this email address. 3 days later we received a confirmation from “UOG” email, they would forward docs to correct department and asked for 90-120 days for processing. UGH!

1 Like

I went through the same process it takes at least 90 working days to hear from anyone! They are really slow good luck

Thanks for the advice!

Thank you for the info.

Good luck dealing with them. It’s going on 13 years for my sisters and to get Anything out of them including checks! Document all contact (including who you spoke to, the date, what number you called, certified info you mail, etc.) and keep a timeline: Before you know it they will have changed companiies like Exxon without letting you know, then switch back to XTO!

Update: i have been in communication with XTO, finally! Documents are under review. Thank you for the responses!

Thank you for the info!