Grady Co OK Activity

Just wondering if there has been anything happening in Grady Co Ok. We have mineral rights in Township 3N Range 8W Section 26. Thank you

There is quite a bit of activity in Grady, just none that far west. No current OCC cases, no leases, no new wells, nada.

What is the activity in Grady Co. 6N 6W?

6N-6W is active, but to get more accurate information, you will need to provide a section(s).

MACK #1-19-18-7XHS well location 19-6N-6W Fracking finished late September… photo taken a couple of weeks ago.

MACK #2-19-18-7XHS well location 19-6N-6W Fracking now… photo taken a week ago before fracking began.

There doesn’t seem to be much action around Grady 8N 7W sec11 either or am I missing anything?

We just got a letter from Citizenenergy saying we were working through suspense and find this owner with suspense funds, but our records indicate that they may have passed away. Please see the below on what is needed. I have attached the AOH file for McLane County and we need one for Grady County. Sect 22-9N- 5W. Ok, so we have done the AOH a lot. But my G-ma died in 2009, so they are saying they have 15 years of money?

It is possible. There is an active gas well in that section that has been producing since 1998. If you are lucky, they may accept an affidavit of heirship, but many operators will demand a probate.

I am having other issues now. I am going to try to figure it out thank you for your answer if I have another question I’ll ask glad you guys are here!! Jayme

Be advised - the correct spelling is “McClain” County. It will make a difference in your search for information.