Im trying to find info about gulf clan holdings

Our mineral rights are in the Glen Ewen (south east sask) area W1/2 sec13-twp04-rge34-W1 My grandmother signed a contract with Golf Clan Resources in the 1960s. That put our rights in a pool. upon her death my father became the owner of the rights and upon his death i became owner. I am trying to gather information on Gulf Clan but am having trouble. Has anyone heard of them or had dealings with them. Or maybe part of the pool. I want to know if we are being treated fairly. Thanks in advance. Russell

Please add your state and county.

I’m from Saskatchewan, Canada

Ah, that was the “sask”. This forum is for US Mineral Owners, but you might get lucky if someone answers. You may have to go hunting on the Canadian websites or the province legal courthouse documents to see what you can find.

You might try hunting on the GIS maps. Saskatchewan Oil & Gas GIS Map

@Russell3, Well Database does include data on Saskatchewan wells. From what I could gather there were two wells in the section you described (Sec13-Twp4-Rng34W-1) along with some test wells. The wells are in the Hastings Frobisher Unit, but it appears that one of the wells was plugged in the 1980’s and the other was never put into service. The Golf Clan Holdings Inc., is now based in British Columbia and operates a golf course. The predecessor, Clan Oil, looks like they stopped using that name around 2004.
At the moment this looks like a dead end with companies and wells that stopped operating some years ago, but maybe some of these clues can help your search.

Thanks Pete. I searched on Gulf Clan and only came up with a cartel in Colombia, so didn’t that was helpful.

Just some follow up, Golf Clan Holdings is an active registered business, but does not seem to be involved with oil and gas anymore. There hasn’t been any production shown for the 18 wells in the unit since 2016, although wells in nearby sections / units are still producing.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.