Jaybee Division orders

Has anyone received any division orders from Jaybee oil and gas in the last 18 months? We have wells that were drilled and went into production 16 months ago and have not receive a single division order from them.

Do they know how to find you and is your title free & clear?

Oh they definitely know how to find us since we get royalty payments every month and the title is completely clear. The problem is that they are a PITA to get any information from and they are involved in a class action lawsuit for taking to many deductions from other royalty owners. The only answer i get from Linda(Jaybee employee in Florida) is that they are working on the situation. I might hear from her once every 6 months if that and to me thats a little bit ridiculous since they are getting paid for our minerals and we are not.

Have you sent a certified demand letter asking your question and statutory interest?

No i have not. That may be a good idea to discuss with my uncles who are also involved. I have received emails stating that “they are doing their due diligence and it could be several weeks before everything is done”. I have never heard of having to wait this amount of time to have division orders sent out especially since the wells have been in production for over 16 months now.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.