More Cass County purchase offers

Hello everyone with mineral rights or production in Cass County TX. For years and years, we get offers to purchase our mineral rights and production but lately those offers are becoming more often and now again they are offering cash and they’re putting the amount in the offer. It goes one way and the other from time to time, but they’re back to cash offer…anybody else have feedback on this? We will never sell we got that word from my mother, whose father was the original well driller. That Dates back to the time when all they started with a section of land nothing but trees in that swamp land they went and cleared the trees sold the wood for the trees and then the teens and 20s bought oil, drilling rigs and started drilling. I have no actual knowledge of this, but my guess is that at that time all they really were doing to begin with was drilling for water and then some places they struck Oil before they got good water.

You don’t seem to be asking a question, so it’s an interesting hypothesis but what are you hoping to hear back from us?

Do you have an actual question?

In general, when multiple offers show up, that indicates that several someones think they know something about impending drilling. Just sit back and wait. If you give an abstract and section and block, someone near you may know more and share.