NARO Texas Convention July 10-13 at Barton Creek in Austin

Registration is open for the NARO Texas Convention July 10-13, 2024 at Barton Creek Resort in Austin. For those of you who have not been to Barton Creek in a while, it underwent an extensive renovation. There are a lot of creative and interesting topics, and as usual, a great group of people to meet. One of the scheduled speakers is Wayne Christian from the RRC. The room block is over half booked, so do not delay! Registration link

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see everyone there! It’s going to be a great time!

Always an excellent convention!

1 Like

The venue is fabulous and even my family is excited for this one! See you there!

1 Like

I always enjoy going to the Texas convention. It is a great place to mix and mingle with like minded mineral and royalty owners. And to boot, learn about how to manage my own minerals, what is going on in our space both in the industry and with the state and federal government.

The NARO Texas convention has created friendships that have lasted decades. If I do not know you yet, I hope meet you in Austin.

-Jack

The early bird rate is ending soon - don’t wait to register Register Here

We still have a few sponsorships available. Join us! Click here to sponsor! Time to Join Hands

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.