Problems with Unit Operator - East Hobbs San Andres

I am having issues with the current Unit Operator in receiving timely Royalty Payments. When they took over in June 2023, it was October before we started receiving any checks. I know it takes time to get things rolling. We then started receiving them monthly for production, 4 months prior. As of now, the last check we received for production in April was in June 2024. They choose not to respond to phone calls, emails, or texts about what is going on. They have posted data for May 2024 with OCD but are always way behind on that too. I am surely not the only Royalty Interest Owner or Working Interest Owner of this Unit that is not concerned and waiting for payments. What recourse do I have, outside of legal ones, to get this Operator doing his job.

I’m not familiar with NM statutes but you can look them up. In Texas and Oklahoma April’s sales would be paid to royalty owners in June. Operators receive the revenue for sales the month following the sales. April sales are received in May and then distributed to royalty owners in June. There could be minimum suspense amounts. If your interest is small and your revenue is under $100 you wouldn’t receive a check until it reached $100. If you can’t reach the operator I would start by researching the statutes there.

Is the operator Scorpion?

If so, we have the same problem with them.