Querecho 23/26

Hi,

Has anyone received any payments from Querecho 23/26 from Mewbourne? They had told a family member we should see payment in May or June…have not received any other news regarding it. We are new to this, so I am assuming it just happens when it happens. Thank y’all in advance.

Have you received/signed a division order from Mewbourne?

Online since Jan and not paid yet isn’t a huge red flag, but always good to make sure the wheels are in motion. Well volumes seem pretty good.

Make sure that your name and address are properly filed in the county courthouse with a description of your acreage. You can also contact the Division Order Analyst with Mewbourne to make sure that they have it as well.

Thank you so much. You are always so informative. They told us back in March someone would shortly be reaching out and anticipated payments would be May-June. Sigh. We are so new to this - I really appreciate the info.

Thank you so much. You and NM are always awesome in responses. They told us someone would be reaching out and they haven’t…we are just really clueless in regards to how this works. I have direct deposit - so I was sitting back and waiting for a check to show up lol…Thank you again.

Hi,

We were given paperwork years and years ago from Mewbourne. A relative left us with percentage in six wells in Lea County. Have not received any other paperwork since then. NM - thank you for answering you are always great with info!

Thank you so much for the information and response. Appreciate you. Have a good weekend.

Send a certified letter return receipt to your operator’s Division Order analyst requesting a Division Order, payment from first sales and interest. Give them your name, address, the well name, who you inherited from, etc. Be ready with probate documents if you just inherited. Ask them what they need to get into pay status.