Reliance Energy - No oil production

i have still not had any production on wells in this area Sec 14 bl t4nock 36. I have 10 acres Could someone update the status I received some very good info on this in sept of 2023 that there were producing well here I have not received anything from Reliance Energy

Here is a snip of the section. I don’t see a Reliance well in there. What portion of the section do you own in? image

You can always contact the royalty relations at the operator to make sure they have your ownership and contact information. Reliance: tel:512.329.5690

2 Likes

The SM Energy wells are Reliance wells. They bought Reliance’s position in Dawson.

The True Grit wells in the W2 of Sec 14 are not online yet, the AROD wells in the NE4 of Sec 14 have been online since mid-22.

Contact SM Energy AND Reliance, IMO.

3 Likes

Great info, thanks! SM contact for OP: ownerrelations@sm-energy.com

1 Like

I own 10 acres in NW/4 Sec 14 Block 36 T4N i did not know Sm Energy bought Reliance Thank You for info

1 Like

So you should be in the True Grit wells which were drilled in March '24 and aren’t going to be in production yet.

1 Like

Other the SM Energy, is there any other action in Dawson County since EOG pulled out. Had a lease that expired in February for property about 10 miles southwest of Lamesa. Hoping to get a new lease from someone.

Please use a more specific description for your property such as Section, Block, Township, Survey, etc. or Abstract No. “About 10 miles SW of Lamesa” includes too much area.

Sorry, I was being vague on purpose

To be equally vague, yes, there are some. More leasing and permits to the SE though. Other than EOG, mostly Birch, Burleson and Callon as operators.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.