Ridgemar Energy

Any members of this group receive royalties from Ridgemar Energy? I’ve been trying to contact them for two weeks regarding my monthly payment that never showed up. Phone messages are never returned. I sent them an e-mail and was given a Ticket Number for my issue. Their reply was that it has been referred to the Revenue Accounting Department. Thats it….

Send a certified letter return receipt requesting information about your missing payment. It could be because you have royalties that are less than the minimum payment. It could be because there is a well being completed nearby and your well(s) was temporarily shut in to protect it. Various reasons. It is always helpful if you put your state, county and location of minerals (section, township and range or abstract) so that local folks can help. It is quite normal to take a few weeks to get an answer.

Thanks for your reply. I did receive an answer from the company today. It stated there was an Internal Accounting error which may have resulted in the non-payment. Went on to say that those persons affected will receive resolution in the July payment. We shall see. Thanks again.

Depending upon the state where the minerals are located, you may be entitled to interest for delayed payment if the mistake was theirs.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.