Robert Bonnell, Mary Elisabeth Bonnellreigh, Wake Energy

In 2012 I bought 5 mineral avres in 14N-6c from Wake Energy.

Stephns Oilhas completed a well and have told me that I am in suspense and need a curative

Stephens has not been helpful, Wake Energy has put me off for 8 months and now ignores me.

Does anyone know of the above folks, it seems they need to do something to straighten out the title chain.

I am disappointed by Wake Energy and would like to talk to a land man or attorney in this area.

This site has been helpful in the past and special thanks to Clint Liles

George Leeper

George, what section? I am assuming you mean 14N-6W? I can look up the well for you, then give you some tips.

Stephens, helpful? :rofl: Not in a thousand years. You might try this landman...

Lyle W. Stanka
Lyle W. Stanka, Inc.
405/820-3263

I spoke with Wake Energy this morning. They say curative to title has been filed with

Newfield last week and has been sent to Newfield Division order folks for analysis.

Wake energy has convinced me that they have not ignored me and I am now up to date...

I am happy and am sorry if any one was misled.

george Leeper

949 723 5333

Don't you have a copy of the sale and haven't you filled it on the county records? If so you have proof and send a copy of it to the oil companies. If you have not you need to do that (cy of sale) and file it as soon as possible, then send a copy to the oil companies. John Larkin. I have rights in 12 - 14N - 05W and 6-14N-04W. Close to you?