Title Search Weld County, Colorado

My sister and I inherited mineral rights in Weld County T7NR61W. We are not sure these have been properly transferred to our names. Can we have these transferred thru the Clerk and Recorder office or do we need to have a Lawyer do this? If so could you recommend a good Oil and Gas Lawyer in Greeley?

Thank you.

When you say you inherited, did you get a copy of the probate documents? Was the probate filed in Weld County? The executor of the estate should have done that. Contact the executor first.

According to public record, there is a Determination of Heirship for Raymond Swanson in 1982 that vested yall with an interest. There shouldn’t be anything required unless there are interests in other people’s names that didn’t get transferred to you.

1 Like

The Weld County Clerk’s records are available online for you to review documents. If you are unclear after a review, any CO attorney that has a practice in title law should be able to help. The attorney does not have to be in Greeley since the records are online. Goo luck.

Thank you. I think I have found what I needed.