Warwick-Minerva proposing a well

So I inadvertently found out a company called Warwick-Minerva is applying to drill a new well or two. 16-16n-11w (CD. 2024-002907). I currently receive royalty from Devon on one well. I had not received anything in the mail from this new company. I guess they didn’t contact Devon to get my address as I looked at their paperwork on line and it has my old address.

Am I supposed to contact this new company to tell them my new address? Did Devon sell the rights to produce new wells to this company? Does my lease agreement with Devon have to be renegotiated with this new company?

Thanks for any help.

You need to inform both Devon and Warwick of your new address. It would also be wise to change your address with the correct form and notary stamp with the Blaine Count courthouse.

If you are held by an older lease with Devon, then you probably do not need a new lease. If you had a depth clause then perhaps you need a new lease or force pooling choice.

I see now that Devon has filed a protest so I guess we will see where this ends up.