Well activity info: Caddo County

We own mineral rights 1-8N-9W-Caddo County. Mid.2023 (I think, not sure of exact date) Continental Resources filed for a multi-unit horizontal well in sections 1-12-9N-9W. How do I know the progress of that well or any other activity in the area?

1 Like

Your acreage in 1-8N-9W would be six miles south of any well drilled in 1/12-9N-9W. (You might have a typo and be talking about 8N-9W for your question though)

Here is a map that will help you.
Caddo County Map.pdf (482.5 KB) You can follow wells from the Oklahoma Corporation Commission. The wells are listed by their surface location.

I could not find Continental in 9N-9W, but did find them in 8N-9W with cases. The cases are 2023-002723, 24, 25, 26 and 2023-003306-3307. Some of the cases were delayed to 6/18/24.

You can follow them on the OCC Electronic Case Filing site. https://public.occ.ok.gov/WebLink/CustomSearch.aspx?SearchName=ImagedCaseDocumentsfiledafter3212022&dbid=0&repo=OCC&cr=1

Here is a screen shot of the Multi-unit horizontal case . The well is approved. It will be called the Fischer 1-12-1XHW according to the exhibit. I do not see a permit yet. They need to finish the pooling cases first.

Thank you for the info. Can’t say I understand it all ;-), but thank you!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.