Well location value info

Can anyone show me a map of the well value of JH Gibson Survey Block D Section 750 AB. 1883? Or how I go about getting info. Thank you!

At the top right corner of the page, click on the magnifying glass icon and search “ShaleXP”. Click on one of the archived posts. Find the ShaleXP url and open it. See if you can find your well. I do not know how accurate the information on the site is.

No map will have the exact value of wells. The value is dependent upon market conditions from minute to minute. Shale XP and Pecan Tree and others have methodologies which can give you a ball park, but mineral market value is determined by “a willing and informed buyer under no compulsion to buy and a willing and informed seller under no compulsion to sell agreeing on a price.” Mineral owners are rarely as informed as a buyer who knows the geology, the players in the area, the upcoming drilling plans, etc.

Are you talking about Yokum county Well C.C. Jones Et al 1? . That well is very late in life and not worth very much. Only producing about 4 bbls oil/day.